These are the books that I’m planning on reading this summer:
1. The Blind Side- I “borrowed” this book from my little sister… but she said it was really good! And I love the movie! So I want to see what the book is!
2.The Help- I just did a book review on this this morning… since I finished it this morning! But I would definitely read it!
3. Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea.- I bought this last year, and I never got around to reading it. But Chelsea’s super funny! So I can’t wait to read it!
4. How To Be A Hepburn in a Hilton World- The author, Jordan Christy, does videos for my sorority’s Confidence Coalition, and I wanted to read all of her stuff!
5. This Is Your Brain on Music- My dad worked in the music business when I was little, and his love of music was transferred onto me! He bought me this book for Christmas a couple of years ago. And I never got around to reading it.
6. Saving CeeCee Honeycutt- This was the first book for the College Prepster book club. I read half of it, and got caught up with the end of the school year, so I want to finish it!
7. Pledged- I was given this book by my sorority sister a couple of days ago. She told me it was good, so I can’t wait to read it!
8. In A Heartbeat- This is the book written by Leigh Anne and Sean Tuohy, the couple who’s family The Blind Side is written about. I can’t wait to read it! Especially, because Leigh Anne was a KD, and she gave a speech at the recent Convention.
9. What I Wore- I love the What I Wore Blog. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on her book when it first came out!
What are you guys reading this summer?